Friday, February 25, 2011

Do you smell that?

I know some CAT's that like the rain, but I don't care for it at all!  With all the rain today I would just rather find my own adventures inside.  But first I thought I would CATch a CAT nap. 

When all of a sudden...
I heard buzzing come from out the sky right onto my blanket.  What is that?!?!
Mister, my step brother would not let me get close.  He wanted to check it out first.
He said maybe we should call mom and ask her what it is, but he thinks it called a wink bug.
I called but she didn't answer.  This meant one thing, he likes to wink but I needed to do something to make him wink.  Hummmm.  How about a funny face?
Well that didn't work.  He flew back to the lamp and I think he farted on the way over!  Disgusting.  This bug isn't very fun at all and he smells terrible.  If he winks, well I sure haven't seen it.  I'm going back to CATnapping.  So long Mr. Wink Bug.

2 comments:

  1. That Mr. Wink Bug is really hard to catch huh? That's right BunBun, might as well go and get some cat nap, maybe when you woke up you'll have all the strength to get Mr. Wink Bug MOL!!

    By the way BunBun, have you ever checked out http://www.floppycats.com/? My kitties and I visit it regularly - they review cat products, talk about cat health issues and introduce you to new cat products. Have a great one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your step brother were both very brave, I would have been screaming for someone to get that scary wink bug out of the room.

    ReplyDelete